Spend a wonderful afternoon out from Kaikoura mid winter photographing these guys. This one is a wandering gibson albatross, we had a wonderful mix that day: royal albatross, bullers, black browed and NZ white capped mollymawks, giant northern, westland and cape petrels, even a sperm whale for good measure. I see Americas Cup foils in those wings :) This image won a silver award in the nature section of NZIPP's IRIS Awards 2021.
- A3 including postage within New Zealand - $235.00
- A3 including postage overseas - $285.00
- A2 including postage within New Zealand - $295.00
- A2 including postage overseas - $355.00
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy on receipt of an artwork, return it in orginal condition for a full refund
- I print on archival standard Hahnemuehle Matt Fine Art Paper 308 gsm using Epson archival K3 inks
- A2 - 594 x 420mm | A3 - 420 x 297mm
- Each print is hand titled and signed
- A2 and A3 prints are supplied inside a cellophane envelope with an acid-free cardboard backing board. They are then packed in cardboard for postage.
- Larger prints supplied in tubes.
- Pricing includes GST