Had the privilege to stay overnight on Motu Kōkako (Piercy Island) in the Bay of Islands photographing a lizard and seabird survey carried out by Ngati Kuta and Patukeha hapu. This image is taken as the early light illuminates Motu Kōkako, Te Tiheru (The Dog) and Rakaumangamanga (Cape Brett Peninsula).
Under the bush canopy in the foreground there is an extensive network of seabird burrows. Using an endoscope the team checked each burrow finding a Black Winged Petrel chick.A stunningly beautiful place, thanks to Blandy, Rana, Isobel and the team for the chance to come along.A percentage of proceeds of the sale of this print go to the Motu Kōkako Ahu Whenua Trust who administer the Island.
- A3 including postage within New Zealand - $235.00
- A3 including postage overseas - $285.00
- A2 including postage within New Zealand - $295.00
- A2 including postage overseas - $355.00
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy on receipt of an artwork, return it in orginal condition for a full refund
- I print on archival standard Hahnemuehle Matt Fine Art Paper 308 gsm using Epson archival K3 inks
- A2 - 594 x 420mm | A3 - 420 x 297mm
- Each print is hand titled and signed
- A2 and A3 prints are supplied inside a cellophane envelope with an acid-free cardboard backing board. They are then packed in cardboard for postage.
- Larger prints supplied in tubes.
- Pricing includes GST