Taken from Moturoa Island at sun up on a beautifully clear May morning. Tikitiki (Ninepin) and the Mataka Penisular in the background. The previous afternoon I’d gone ashore on the island in the foreground to take some shots. Pulling the dinghy up on the rocks I lifted my bag and tripod out and turned around, only to be confronted by a large grumpy male fur seal a couple of dinghy lengths away and advancing rapidly. A le-mans start saw me back in the dinghy and rowing away. He was a big bugger and in the goldy late afternoon light, beautifully camouflaged. Just didn’t see him until I’d completely invaded his space. He slipped back in the water and swam away. Sorry mate.
- A3 including postage within New Zealand - $235.00
- A3 including postage overseas - $285.00
- A2 including postage within New Zealand - $295.00
- A2 including postage overseas - $355.00
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy on receipt of an artwork, return it in orginal condition for a full refund
- I print on archival standard Hahnemuehle Matt Fine Art Paper 308 gsm using Epson archival K3 inks
- A2 - 594 x 420mm | A3 - 420 x 297mm
- Each print is hand titled and signed
- A2 and A3 prints are supplied inside a cellophane envelope with an acid-free cardboard backing board. They are then packed in cardboard for postage.
- Larger prints supplied in tubes.
- Pricing includes GST