I've got three dinghies. This one's called Bobby. Taken 15 minutes after sunset in the middle of the Kerikeri Inlet, camera straddling the middle thwart, Deb and I down the back rowing in circles for the duration of the long exposure. All the land disapears and the river goes to glass. This image won a silver distinction award at the 2017 NZIPP IRIS awards.
- A3 including postage within New Zealand - $235.00
- A3 including postage overseas - $285.00
- A2 including postage within New Zealand - $295.00
- A2 including postage overseas - $355.00
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy on receipt of an artwork, return it in orginal condition for a full refund
- I print on archival standard Hahnemuehle Matt Fine Art Paper 308 gsm using Epson archival K3 inks
- A2 - 594 x 420mm | A3 - 420 x 297mm
- Each print is hand titled and signed
- A2 and A3 prints are supplied inside a cellophane envelope with an acid-free cardboard backing board. They are then packed in cardboard for postage.
- Larger prints supplied in tubes.
- Pricing includes GST