This is a 30 second exposure on a sturdy tripod onboard Arethusa while anchored in Opunga Cove. The view is west across to the Russell Peninsula. The movement in the photo comes from the boat swinging around 45 degrees while the shutter was open. The lightwave is a combination of a long zoom lens, wind chop providing the boat’s rise and fall and a house-light somewhere on the Peninsula.
- A3 including postage within New Zealand - $235.00
- A3 including postage overseas - $285.00
- A2 including postage within New Zealand - $295.00
- A2 including postage overseas - $355.00
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy on receipt of an artwork, return it in orginal condition for a full refund
- I print on archival standard Hahnemuehle Matt Fine Art Paper 308 gsm using Epson archival K3 inks
- A2 - 594 x 420mm | A3 - 420 x 297mm
- Each print is hand titled and signed
- A2 and A3 prints are supplied inside a cellophane envelope with an acid-free cardboard backing board. They are then packed in cardboard for postage.
- Larger prints supplied in tubes.
- Pricing includes GST